TOPIC: Double Spinner Shooting Targets For Sale Toronto
2 years 4 months ago #142488
Double Spinner Shooting Targets For Sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell Double Spinner Shooting Targets,gun cleaner,gun cases,gun sling,shooting target,Hunting Gear For Sale Ontario.

DOUBLE SPINNER TARGETS - 3/8" Thick, 3.5" and 4.5" Diameter Targets.

Hunting Gear Toronto

EXTREMELY DURABLE - Made of the highest quality solid steel and painted flat black to prevent rust and corrosion.

spinning targets Toronto

AUTO RESET - 2 different sized targets will spin back into set position after being hit that eliminate the need of manual reset.

best gun cleaning patches

USE WITH - Centerfire Handguns up to .44 Magnum at least 30 yards (NO RIMFIRES).

EASY TO USE - Quick and easy assembly, just press into the ground and fire away.

This is a great piece of steel for plinking. The satisfaction of hearing the report of a hit with the movement of the spinner is fantastic.

The steel of the frame and of the target is heavy - ⅜" thick spinner and about ¼" round rod for the frame. It comes painted black so I scuffed and painted mine a bright yellow for the field.

The description specifically states this is designed for handgun ammo and that is correct. All standard load, ball ammo from either pistols or carbines did not harm the target. But standard .223 ball ammo from an AR pistol at 25 yards did some serious damage - see photos. So nothing larger than .22LR from a rifle for this particular target.

I like this one so much, I'm getting another!

Product was well built took all the 9mm rounds I could throw at it... I will be buying another few sets cant beat thr price... Order came way faster then expected... I would recommend this product and seller.

Unbelievable. For the price this target is well-built. I'm getting ready to look to see if they have different targets to Purchase. I need a target with three or more targets attached to it. If I had a known that the material they use is such a nice quality I would have ordered the target with three or more instead of this one. Unbelievable. Thank you for your craftsmanship.

I was skeptical of this because of price but after using it and hitting it with rounds ranging from .380 to .40 It held up extremely well. I do wish it was a touch taller but for the money it's hard to beat.

Great for pistols. My grand kids had a good day. I shot it with 30 rounds of 300 blackout. It’s gone. Didn’t take em. I’m purchasing 2 more for the kids.

Great product but unable to use at shooting facilities due to ricochet which can be deemed dangerously.

Been looking for solid steel setups and found this to be an excellent affordable rig. Recommend it.

I have a small shooting range on my property and I set this up. I have only used my 380 pistol at about 20 ft and hit is 4 out of 6 rounds. It rings and spins it is plenty thick for the 380. All the paint comes off when you hit it but after your done just repaint it. I’m going to try hitting it with my 40c and see if it will hold up. Then my 357 mag. I think it’s thick enough.
The administrator has disabled public write access.