TOPIC: 12 x12 inch Bullseye Reactive Shooting Target For
2 years 4 months ago #142487
12 x12 inch Bullseye Reactive Shooting Target For Sale

toboutdoors.ca TOB outdoors shop sell Bullseye Reactive Shooting Target,gun cases,gun sling,gun cleaner,Hunting Gear For Sale Ontario.

Instantly see your SHOTS BURST BRIGHT FLUORESCENT YELLOW upon impact, spend more time shooting and less time checking your target.

Hunting Gear Toronto

Improve your aim with (1) 6" target and (4) 4" targets to shoot at. The BRIGHT yellow bullet holes are visible in all light conditions, great for people with reduced vision.

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

Our HIGH VISIBILITY splatter targets make it EASY to see your shots at a distance, no more wasting time walking downrange to SEE YOUR SHOTS. The heavy duty non-adhesive tagboard withstands shot after shot.

paper shooting targets Canada

The ULTIMATE TARGET for all firearms and calibers, including; Airsoft, BB guns, pellet guns, air rifles and even shotguns. PERFECT for shooting indoors or outdoors, short range or long range.

splatter targets canada

As a target shooter, I mainly use .22 caliber. When sighting in my guns, it is impossible to see hits on a dark target even with a scope so you have to reel in often.I just sighted in a new pistol and the Splatterblast target was great, very easy to see. Center fire rounds are even easier. I love these targets and will buy them again. When you are having a good day at the range, these will really show off for you. If you are a bad shot......

Good clear view of where I hit on target great product.

Great targets, very good value for the price. Better than the more expensive well known brands.

This is my first choice in "splatter" targets! They work extremely well and the value for the 50 pack is excellent! You get 5 bullseyes on each target to shoot at, so that's technically 250 targets per 50 pack! These are the non-adhesive version but that's not a deal-breaker for me, I just use a metal clip to attach to my backer board and we're set to go! Excellent product and value, if you ask me!

This is a great product for the range. The impact points are clearly visible from a distance compared to plain paper. The only negative thing I can think of is that the black paint tends to flake off as after you’ve shot it so it makes a little bit of a mess and if your front sight is of similar color, you lose the target when your eyes move. A better background color that isn’t available as a front sight color would be great. Lolz to the accidental smiley face I made with my Glock26 and 5yrds.

As you can probably guess I am a air gunner (the pistols I shoot are CO2 powered) so when you use standard targets you can't see were you hit on the target. These Spatterburst targets take care of that problem with ease. You can see your hits aleast as far as 30 yards plus. If you use a firearm even better. Plus you get five bullseye to aim at. Good price and with the smaller bullseyes you can really improve your shooting.
Wasn't sure if the local indoor pistol range would let you use air pistols, no problem. These are quality targets.

Bought these to shoot indoors and outdoors. Fantastic if shooting with a friend as each can have their own circle. Great for multiple shooters to compete. We had shot mostly with plain paper targets which required us to tape or circle prior shots. Now we just shoot and don’t have to bring the target back very much, if at all. Also great for checking grouping with different ammo by using different targets on one paper.

Ballpark .56 cents a piece for 50 5 spot reactive targets is a pretty good deal in my opinion. I feel if I am going to be a responsible concealed carry citizen I need to practice, a lot. Ammo, range fees and targets are not cheap. These are great targets for indoor pistol ranges. Much better price for these well made targets than are offered at the range. Of course reactive targets are available, at a premium price. It's nice to save a little money every once in a while. Now I can save money every trip.

No more squinting, wondering, if you hit the target. You can easily see where your bullet struck and make instant adjustments to your aim. The targets are the best thing ever for new shooters who take great delight in taking the colorful things home to show family and friends. I can't even guess how many photos of my kids' and grandkids' targets have been sent out on Facebook. I will be reordering soon as my current supply has been shot to pieces!
The administrator has disabled public write access.