TOPIC: 9mm Pistol Bronze Brush for sale Toronto
2 years 5 months ago #142466
9mm Pistol Bronze Brush for sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell cheap Pistol Bronze Brush,gun sling,shooting targets,target stand,gun cleaning tool,Hunting Gear For Sale.

Corrosion and fatigue resistant.

Shooting Targets Toronto

The No. 9 Phosphor Bronze brush is most effective on lead.

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

Stout bristles allow for an efficient cleaning.

Designed for use with 9mm pistol.

tob outdoors shop sitemap

I am relatively new to owning a gun, and didn’t realize that it took so many different items to thoroughly clean it (& more time than practicing at range!). I was running to Cabelas constantly to try to find things in stock which is difficult at best.
A friend suggested I try Amazon and I was very happy to find this and other products I need on a regular basis at a great price, and next day delivery almost every time. Like this brand too - number 1 in my book - so would definitely recommend.

spinning targets Toronto

Some people say not to use the bronze brushes anymore but they have never scratched my bore of my gun or done anything but clean and work great so I will always use them until I see otherwise. Definitely would recommend using.

target stand Canada

I've been using Hoppe's Cleaning Brushes for several decades. Always have worked well.....!!! Highly recommended...….!!!

Love my cleaning tools from Hoppe's. They work exactly as advertised and do a great job. Brush has not damaged the barrel what's so ever. Great product!

What can you say about a bore brush except you hope the bristles are a good cooper that can remove the lead from the barrel. These are them.

just what I needed. fits my cleaning rod just fine. works great.

received the time 2 days ahead of scheduled, and the brush works great as expected of products.

It's a functional Bore Brush-Good but nothing special.

Delivered promptly. The product is a commodity. The quality is within standards. I use it for my 9mm, and it works fine.

The gun really seemed to enjoy it as far as "thickness" and "sheerness" star ratings go. It went right in.

Inexpensive and made well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.