TOPIC: TOB Camouflage Tactical Hunting Vest For Sale Toro
2 years 6 months ago #142453
TOB Camouflage Tactical Hunting Vest For Sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca TOB outdoor shop sell Hunting Vest,hunting bags,gun cleaning tool,gun cases,gun sling,shooting target,gun bore brush,Hunting Gear For Sale.

Made of high quality 600D polyester and beautiful leather patch with “TOB” logo

gun cases Canada

Classic molle design for easy storage

Fine workmanship

I've had this vest for about 3 weeks now, and it is exactly what I needed. I habitually wear a vest for the extra pockets, and I always get one slightly too small so that it doesn't close in the front because I want the extra ventilation and access to my shirt pockets. My regular vest is too hot for the 90 to 100 degree summer temperatures that we get here, but this one seems to work just fine. The quality appears to be first rate, and the zippers are holding up well. The flaps for the pouches need to be longer, and the velcro patches further down. As it is, anything in the pocket can push the flaps open. I wish that there was one vertical pouch long enough to hold several ink pens and pencils for sketching.

Gun Cleaning Bore Snake

Comfortable, lightweight, cooling material. Design fits me perfect and serves my purpose in dog training. Easy maintenance and quick dry.

target stand Canada

Great product. Fit well, comfortable and more pockets and places to carry things than anyone ever would need. Wore it on the plane and was able to keep my passport, ticket, wallet, iPhone, pocket charger, lightning cord, coins, and cases for my glasses and sunglasses all in separate pockets. Material is wrinkle-resistant, and looked fine in the morning after being hung on a hanger at night.

tob outdoors shop sitemap

We spent 12 days inAfrica and I wore this part of every day and on the 12-hour plane rides to and from Cape Town as well as the 3 flights in Africa. I got small stains on it twice, but with pocket Tide, they disappeared quickly after application.

Added bonus was that at least on me the length was perfect to make me look a little slimmer when partially zipped.

I'm planning to use this for photography and travel. It's nicely made with lots of pockets including zippered ones for security. My largest lens is about 6" long by 3" in diameter and weighs about 1-1/2 lbs. It fits easily into one of the zippered front pockets. Since the pocket is not padded I'll have to be careful but the vest should work well for carrying it and all the other camera accessories.

I normally wear size medium shirts and jackets, however on one of the Q&A's the seller recommended size small for someone similar to my size. I'm 5'6" and about 160 lbs. The size small fits me well even with the pockets reasonably loaded. I was even able to get it over a light down jacket.

I'll update this review once I have actually used it on a trip.

Now this looks awesome and cool, but it the black and other dark color has that tactical look for normal use, unless if you are wanting to look tactical. It is a good vest if you are a fisherman (obviously), security guard or dressing for an airsoft war. I normally got this because of pockets to store my multiple electronic devices, and that day at my job, people thought I was an armed security guard but I am just a night time front desk clerk. This might be a NO No for photographer too, who carries camera equipments and tripod everytime, going out in public lol, unless if they ordered in light colors or pull off without looking like an armed person from the distance, not my thinking, its a public thinking where I live and work.
And another thing, if you are a thin person, get smaller size. Will upload a photo of this vest soon to let viewers see what this vest looks like.

I purchased this product to provide extra storage space while on bicycle trips. I would rather carry any needed additional weight on my body rather than load up my bike. I have found this vest does exactly what I thought it would. It is lightweight, has plenty of pockets, can be worn over or under a shirt or jacket and seems to be quite well made for it's price. I notice the rating system asks about warmth but I'm not sure why. This vest is not intended for warmth. Please note I gave it 5 stars for warmth only because I didn't want to detract from the overall rating with an irrelevant feature.

I’m using this vest for when I go out and take photos. Has a lot of great pockets and it’s lightweight and comfortable to wear. If you’re a woman with medium to large breasts always buy a size larger than you would normally wear.
The administrator has disabled public write access.