TOPIC: Best Gun Bore Brush Rifle Cleaning Brushes for sal
2 years 6 months ago #142430
Best Gun Bore Brush Rifle Cleaning Brushes for sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob Gun Bore Brush for sale online.tob outdoors shop sell gun cleaner,shooting targets,target stand,gun bags,gun sling,Hunting Gear For Sale.

The core is a single piece of brass wire that passes through the threaded brass coupler

Buy Shooting Targets Toronto

Bristles are made from high-quality bronze that are aggressive enough to scour away lead fouling, copper fouling and powder residue

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

Each brush contains the maximum number of bristles that can be inserted for the caliber, 20% more than standard brushes!

gun cleaning pellets

These are great brushes, exactly what I wanted and couldn't find locally to clean barrels. Everything around here was nylon bristles or stainless steel bristles. They are long though; probably suited more for rifles than pistols. However if you have a semi auto with removable barrel it won't be a problem, a revolver... maybe not so much. However, a quick snip with wire cutters can shorten it to any desired length.

177 Pellet Catcher Target

Preferred bore brush (22cal) for my AR15 16in Bear Creek Arsenal Upper. Tipton has always produced quality jags and brushes. With a brass core wire and brass stem it does make for a more bore friendly brush, as advertised non-marring components. Also with 20% more bronze bristles, it will last longer than most other brands. Advantage here is 3 quality brushes for Amazons add-on item price of $5.99.

knockdown target Canada

Have this 3 brush pack also in 45cal. Recommended. Thank You.

Most bore brushes have brass bristles but a steel core. Check yours at home with a magnet. This could possibly scratch your rifling or corrode with certain chemicals. These are ALL BRASS. 100% idiot proof, which is great. They can never scratch your gun.

These really are “the best” 22 cal brushes I have found. My use is in one of the stations on my motorized case prep/trim center. Trim, chamfer, and debur cases then run them down the brush.

All other brushes I have tried won’t hold up past 800-1000 pieces of brass and then I’m changing them. This Timptons best brush has been thru 2,400 cases so far and just getting to the point where I’ll will change it out for the second one in the pack. For my use these are a consumable item, so now that I have tried a 3-pack, I will order in bulk next time.

I've only really "used" one of the three so far but it seems to be holding up well, cleans very effectively, and didn't flex or scratch my BA barrel. All three were of solid construction, minimal flex, and slid smoothly through the barrel without binding or catching.

For the price, these are great! Backups are really nice to have - especially if you clean after every range or hunting trip.

Got these large caliber ones because they are tough to find anywhere else. They do what is expected of them and the quality seems good. I would buy these again.

Great little bore brushes for a great price for three!

I've been using these for many years. I generally take down handguns before cleaning the barrel so the extra length is actually a benefit because it cleans a bit faster. Takes a bit more force so I just eat a bowl of Wheaties on gun cleaning day.

The best bore brushes I’ve ever used. Lots of bristles, brass construction, and sufficient diameter to really clean the bore. Just don’t know why all the excess winding at the tip. It’s brass, so not concerned. Definitely the best bore brush available today. A super value in this 3 pack !
The administrator has disabled public write access.