TOPIC: cheap Rifle Case Soft Shotgun Cases Toronto
2 years 6 months ago #142428
cheap Rifle Case Soft Shotgun Cases Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors online shop sell Rifle Case,Soft Shotgun Cases,gun shooting targets,target stand,gun cleaner,gun bags,gun sling,Hunting Gear For Sale.

1 1/2" total soft case dense foam padding to protect your gun. The inner material of the soft knit lining material can effectively prevent slight scratches and bumps.

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

Durable 900D nylon water- resistant outer shell for long-term use in shotgun cases.Which is dust resistant,shockproof,lightweight,Durability,abrasion.

Shooting Adhesive Splatter Targets

Full range of sizes to fit almost any scoped rifles or shotgun , The available length in 46 inches and 52 inches. Plenty room for daily use as a duty bag or military duffle.

Gun Case Toronto

The carrying shotgun case has three extra large zipper pockets can store large-capacity items such as magazines, optics, magazines ,cleaning supplies, tools or other hunting accessories. as well as adjustable shoulder straps and portable for easy use.

spinning targets Toronto

I don't dislike anything about this rifle case; you can tell from a distance and up close, whoever designed then built this thing knew about quality. There's a lot of protection for your rifle inside this sucker; 1½ inches of foam at one point to guard your gun. The compartments are exactly where and as they should be, providing plenty of room for whatever you'd like to bring along. Overall, a very good job with this one; it's a winner well worth the pittance being charged for it.

spinner targets for 22

Wow! I wasn’t expecting much considering the price. I bought a lot of cheap rifle cases over the years and was expecting a similar quality. I was really pleasantly surprised to find that this seems like a really solid case! I bought it for an air rifle with a scope and it fits like a glove like it was made for it! The material also feels really nice and not as thin as the cheap cases I bought in the past.

Case was perfect for my needs. Pay attention to internal measurements. Great economical case.

This rifle case is a great value for the price. It has plenty of padding, lots of storage space inside, fits with scope on, and has two outside, zippered pockets that are big enough for the accessories you carry around. A nice carry strap is included. I doubt you can go wrong with this case. Remember, MEASURE your firearm to be sure it’s right for this case.

I have 12 gauge Akkar 612 churchil 18.5 barell, perfectly fits fot 46 inches case...good product and simple design, love it!!

I got this for my .22 air gun with a scope. It's a nice case with extra storage on the outside. It's nicely padded. The 52" case fits my 46" rifle with a little room to spare..perfect!
The administrator has disabled public write access.